CTRL-kit enables you to integrate neural control into XR, productivity, robotics, and clinical research applications.
CTRL-kit helps you achieve uncharted degrees of interactive freedom by tapping directly into your nervous system to decode individual neurons.
- Wireless, non-invasive electromyography (EMG) technology
- Multimodal biosensing
- Comfortable skin-contact sensors decode individual neuron signals
- Inertial measurements compensate for external forces
SDK & API
- Hand pose reconstruction
- API exposes the position and motions of each finger and joint, ready for 3D applications
- No cameras, no line-of-sight problems
- Built-in recognition and classification for common gestures
- Force & tension modeling
- Measure pinch and grasp forces
- Detect muscle tension, with or without motion
- Intention Capture engine decodes biological neurons
- Access to EMG data
Learn more about CTRL-kit from CEO Thomas Reardon’s talk at the 2018 Slush Conference in Helsinki.